Talkcast tonight: Apple TV 3 reactions and Halloween candy hangovers
Assuming that your Mac isn't still bogged down from the switch back to Standard Time, you should c'mon out tonight and join us for the talkcast. Tonight we'll be talking Apple TV 3.0; if you've upgraded already, we want to hear about your experience, and if you haven't upgraded yet, we want to know which hacks, patches or media players are holding you back. We'll also chat about the Motorola Droid, the latest cellphone challenger to iPhone hegemony. We'll be live at 10 pm ET, so call on in.
To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, or you can try out the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 pm Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (take advantange of your free cellphone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8.
If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free Gizmo or X-Lite SIP clients; basic instructions are here. Talk with you then!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free