Holiday giveaways: Eucalyptus ereader
Can't figure out what to put on the iPhone or iPod touch you got as a gift? We've got the prescription: holiday giveaways galore! Here's an app giveaway that will help you catch up on the classics while you're on the go: the $9.99 ereader Eucalyptus [iTunes link], which gives you access to over 20,000 volumes from the Project Gutenberg online library. We've got ten copies to give away to ten eager readers.
Just leave a comment on the post letting us know about your favorite classic book, and you'll be entered in the giveaway.
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post letting us know your favorite classic/public domain book.
- The comment must be left before Tuesday, 12/29 at 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prizes: each winner will receive one promotional code for Eucalyptus (ARV $9.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free