Holiday giveaways: NBA apps and prize pack
The crowds in the stores and the recuperation from holiday over-indulgence got you down? We've got the prescription:
more cowbell holiday giveaways galore! There's several on tap for this weekend, and a couple of them will be App Hub exclusives, so you'll have to check there later today to see what pops up in the freebie cornucopia.
The first giveaway du jour is a valuable prize pack for any NBA basketball fan, so fire up those commenting fingers and get ready for gametime. You can enter the giveaway just by leaving a comment with the name of your favorite basketball team. One lucky reader will be going home with these items:
- Two NBA iPhone apps, the audio game tracker NBA Game Time Mobile [$9.99, iTunes link] and the live streaming video app NBA League Pass [$39.99, iTunes link] to keep you up to speed on all the action through the rest of the 2009-2010 season
- A NBA-branded gift pack including an Adidas league sweatshirt, handy backpack and other assorted b-ball swag
Our thanks to Patrick W. and the NBA for providing today's giveaway prizes. There's more to come!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post letting us know your favorite basketball team.
- The comment must be left before Monday, 12/28 at 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prizes: One copy each of NBA League Pass for iPhone and NBA Game Time for iPhone; NBA branded merchandise pack (total ARV $150.00)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update