iSlate has a friend -- meet the mysterious Magic Slate
The slates just keep coming. Now MacRumors is reporting that Apple has filed a trademark for a device called "Magic Slate."
Back in October a multi-touch trackpad was rumored to be making an appearance but it never materialized. If Apple does still plan on releasing the device, it would fit in nicely with the "Magic"-peripheral theme. Now, where's that trademark for "Magic Keyboard"?The term was categorized broadly to cover computers, computer peripherals, computer hardware and much more. "Magic Slate" adopts a similar naming convention to the recently released multi-touch Magic Mouse from Apple. It's not hard to imagine that a "Magic Slate" would be a multi-touch peripheral for computers, much like the multi-touch iGesture Pad released by Fingerworks before their acquisition by Apple.
The slates just keep coming. Now MacRumors is reporting that Apple has filed a trademark for a device called "Magic Slate." The term was...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs