TUAW Giveaway: Win a BearExtender n3
Last month, we highly recommended the BearExtender n3 [US $44.97] as a great way to extend a Wi-Fi network to reach those pesky dead spots. In my testing, I found that it's possible to get around three times as much range as from an Airport device.
Now the nice people at Rokland Technologies have given us five units to give to you. If you're having weak signal problems, you want one of these. I bought the unit they sent me to review and have been overjoyed and amazed at it performing exactly as advertised.
The details of the giveaway are as follows:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what what problem you would solve with a BearExtender n3.
- The comment must be left before February 13, 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One BearExtender n3 (Value: US$49.97)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Update 2/16/10: The contest is over and the winners have been chosen. Thanks to everyone for the comments. Roland at Bearextender n3 was amazed at the huge response and has offered a 10% discount for TUAW readers through Thursday the 18th at via this link.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter