Macworld 2010: A peek behind the show floor curtain
If you've never seen how a big show like Macworld is put together, you might not realize the massive effort that goes into building and setting up all those booths. There's power, networking, furniture, carpeting, a ton of boxes and paraphernalia and in some cases specialized construction that can take a couple of days to put together. I snapped a few pictures of the show floor today, including a few shots of the TUAW booth as we starting putting things together and put them in the gallery below. Until tomorrow, enjoy this sneak peek!
Don't forget: if you're at the show, stop by booth #654 and say hello. We've got some stickers available (first come, first served) and some surprises in store...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter