Macworld 2010: First look at the show floor
The show floor doesn't actually open for about 40 more minutes (as of this writing), but here you go -- we'll get you in, let you look around, and see what Macworld has to offer this year. From the indie dev booths to the towering Dr. Bott and IBM booths, to our own TUAW livestream studio (look for our livestream later today) and all of the different accessory manufacturers, browse through the gallery below and take your own pre-show walk around the floor.
Stay tuned all the rest of the week for coverage from almost all of these exhibitors, as well as more pictures, video, and blogging direct from the show floor. Even if (like one Steve Jobs) you're not here at Macworld this week, we'll make it feel like you are!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs