Macworld 2010: Andrew Gregory of AutoTune the News
We can reveal our secret now: during Macworld's setup, we wandered into the wrong room, and randomly came across a stage shared by David Pogue, LeVar Burton, and the Gregory Brothers A.K.A the AutoTune the News crew, all rehearsing for David Pogue's keynote. The keynote went off well, and afterwards, I asked Andrew Gregory to come by for a conversation at the booth; Andrew does the extremely popular Autotune the News segments on YouTube with his brothers Michael and Evan, along with Evan's wife Sarah. He kindly agreed, and you can watch the video of our chat by clicking on the link below.
Andrew told us that he and his brothers have been Mac users from the start, and he also shares with us part of the story behind the I am T-Pain AutoTune app, along with his impressions of the Macworld show floor. It was very fun to meet up with him in a pretty unlikely place -- be sure and give our chat a look.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service