Why wait? Register for free for Macworld Expo 2011 today!
Readers of TUAW know that we all enjoyed this year's Macworld Expo a great deal, and that we were able to talk to hundreds of vendors and Apple fans during the week that our team was on site. Many of you chose to join in virtually through our frequent livecasts and videos during and after the show.
During Macworld 2010, IDG World Expo announced that next year's event is planned for January 27 - 29, 2011 at Moscone Center West in San Francisco, and today they surprised us all by announcing a one-week free registration window for the show. They're giving away free expo passes (no admittance to conference sessions or special events) for the next week. All you need to do for your free pass is to click here and fill in the requested information on the form.
We want to see you in San Francisco next January, so take advantage of this great offer today.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature