Why wait? Register for free for Macworld Expo 2011 today!
Readers of TUAW know that we all enjoyed this year's Macworld Expo a great deal, and that we were able to talk to hundreds of vendors and Apple fans during the week that our team was on site. Many of you chose to join in virtually through our frequent livecasts and videos during and after the show.
During Macworld 2010, IDG World Expo announced that next year's event is planned for January 27 - 29, 2011 at Moscone Center West in San Francisco, and today they surprised us all by announcing a one-week free registration window for the show. They're giving away free expo passes (no admittance to conference sessions or special events) for the next week. All you need to do for your free pass is to click here and fill in the requested information on the form.
We want to see you in San Francisco next January, so take advantage of this great offer today.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service