Make your Magic Mouse more comfortable and ergonomic
But doesn't necessarily feel great in your hand. It's no hockey puck, but for some users the ergonomics aren't what they should be.
Will, an Apple fan and part owner of hybridracing.com, decided to do something about it. After some testing, he came up with a small chunk of silicone that sits atop the Magic Mouse with the help of a suction cup. Hence, the Magic Mouse, Fixed was born. This US$10 accessory sits between your palm and the mouse, and can be positioned just so. Watch the video after the break to get an idea of what it feels like. Nice work, Will!
To get even more out of your Magic Mouse, check out our picks for must-have utilities.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client