Make your Magic Mouse more comfortable and ergonomic
But doesn't necessarily feel great in your hand. It's no hockey puck, but for some users the ergonomics aren't what they should be.
Will, an Apple fan and part owner of hybridracing.com, decided to do something about it. After some testing, he came up with a small chunk of silicone that sits atop the Magic Mouse with the help of a suction cup. Hence, the Magic Mouse, Fixed was born. This US$10 accessory sits between your palm and the mouse, and can be positioned just so. Watch the video after the break to get an idea of what it feels like. Nice work, Will!
To get even more out of your Magic Mouse, check out our picks for must-have utilities.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free