Make your Magic Mouse more comfortable and ergonomic
But doesn't necessarily feel great in your hand. It's no hockey puck, but for some users the ergonomics aren't what they should be.
Will, an Apple fan and part owner of hybridracing.com, decided to do something about it. After some testing, he came up with a small chunk of silicone that sits atop the Magic Mouse with the help of a suction cup. Hence, the Magic Mouse, Fixed was born. This US$10 accessory sits between your palm and the mouse, and can be positioned just so. Watch the video after the break to get an idea of what it feels like. Nice work, Will!
To get even more out of your Magic Mouse, check out our picks for must-have utilities.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype