No more accidental Caps Lock with CapSee
If you've ever accidentally turned on your Caps Lock key and caused some trouble, Threemagination's utility CapSee may be just what you're looking for. It simply displays a bezel notification on your screen when you hit the Caps Lock key, reminding you that Caps Lock is on. It's free, and useful for anyone who might need such a reminder.
Threemagination has just released the latest version of CapSee, which adds the ability to hide the menu icon and make CapSee as unobtrusive as you like.
Personally, I always remap my Caps Lock key to an Option key in my System Preferences (go to the Keyboard pane and look in the lower right for the Modifier Keys button). OS X also provides a small icon in password dialogs that lets you know you've got Caps Lock on. There are, I'm sure, plenty of people who actually use Caps Lock for legitimate purposes, which is where CapSee shines. If you're suffering from Accidental Caps Lock Syndrome, give it a shot.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration