Apple releases Pro Applications, Canon Printer Drivers updates
The second update is Canon Printer Drivers 2.3 for Snow Leopard and includes the latest Canon printing and scanning software for Snow Leopard. The update weighs in at 281.16MB and requires Mac OS X 10.6.1 or later.
The updates are available through the download links above or via Software Update.
Apple has released two new updates. The first is Pro Applications Update 2010-01. The update is a revision to Final Cut Studio (2009). It...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update