First Look: SketchNotes for iPad
When I first heard the idea for SketchNotes, I wasn't really that intrigued -- until I watched this video. Combining a text editor and a drawing tool, SketchNotes brings a nicely conceived idea to the table. On a platform that supports both text entry (via a physical or onscreen keyboard) and touch-based drawing, unifying these two concepts comes more naturally than I would have thought.
Developed by Amanda Rosler of ZombieCatSoftware, SketchNotes looks like it will offer a simple but pleasant utility that will come in handy both when taking notes on the go and while sitting down at a desk or (more likely) table at Starbucks. It's yet another application that I look forward to trying out on a real device.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)