Because you asked: iPad-free TUAW feed
You begged. You pleaded. You filled our in-box.
We listened. We heard. We understand.
For all of you who love the Mac and Apple news but whose interest in (and, occasionally, patience for) the iPhone and iPad have been exhausted, we have a solution. We're happy to introduce the following new URLs. Behold, iPad- and iPhone- free pages!
- http://www.tuaw.com/not/ipad [/rss.xml]
- http://www.tuaw.com/not/iphone [/rss.xml]
- http://www.tuaw.com/not/ipad,iphone [/rss.xml]
This is a tag-driven system. It relies on us remembering to properly tag iPad posts with "iPad" and iPhone posts with "iPhone". While we promise to try our very, very hardest, we remain the same old fallible, carbon-based cellular automata you've come to know and love, i.e. human beings. Remember that old saying: "To tag is human; to tag poorly is human, too."
So you will be finding occasional stray posts in your no-whatever feed. And we'll feel really, really awful about that. When that happens, we strongly encourage you to count to 10 (or at least to five) before firing off that irate email about how the new feature is horribly, horribly broken.
Keep in mind that the "broken" feature is going to be us: your shiny, happy, loving TUAW team.
We love all of our readers. And we want to make all of you happy. So put a bounce in your step and take your least favorite devices off (or at least, mostly off) your TUAW reading list! We'll be trying our hardest to tag everything properly.
Happy filtering, everyone!
 Satisfaction or your money back! Please include a small processing fee when filing your reimbursement request. This guarantee is fictional.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs