Disguise your iPad as a Moleskine with DODOcase
If you want to imagine that your iPad is an oversized digital Moleskine, here's a new case that not only mimicks the iconic journal, but also serves as a stand for your new toy.The DODOcase is made in San Francisco utilizing traditional book-binding techniques. The inside is crafted out of bamboo and the outside is made of faux leather with an elastic strap securing the case.
Given that the iPad is pretty close to an extra-large Moleskine cahier, it'll make a great cover if you want your iPad to blend in with a bag with other notebooks and books. Pair it with a drawing app, such as Adobe Ideas, to give your iPad the ultimate "Moleskine" experience.
The DODOcase is $49.95USD and takes about 4-6 weeks to deliver.
If you want to imagine that your iPad is an oversized digital Moleskine, here's a new case that not only mimicks the iconic journal, but...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update