Disguise your iPad as a Moleskine with DODOcase
If you want to imagine that your iPad is an oversized digital Moleskine, here's a new case that not only mimicks the iconic journal, but also serves as a stand for your new toy.The DODOcase is made in San Francisco utilizing traditional book-binding techniques. The inside is crafted out of bamboo and the outside is made of faux leather with an elastic strap securing the case.
Given that the iPad is pretty close to an extra-large Moleskine cahier, it'll make a great cover if you want your iPad to blend in with a bag with other notebooks and books. Pair it with a drawing app, such as Adobe Ideas, to give your iPad the ultimate "Moleskine" experience.
The DODOcase is $49.95USD and takes about 4-6 weeks to deliver.
If you want to imagine that your iPad is an oversized digital Moleskine, here's a new case that not only mimicks the iconic journal, but...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time