Targus tempts the wallet with a new line of iPad cases
The top of the line case is the Hughes Leather Portfolio Slipcase (at right) for iPad, which is made of beautiful oil-tanned leather and has a soft twill inner lining. It uses a magnetic closure, and comes in black and brown. This executive-styled slipcase is going to run US$59.99.
Next, Targus announced the Crave Slipcase for iPad (below). It's made of a durable and weatherproof material, and has a stain-guard coating for protection. The Crave is available in black and silver, and has stow-away top handles as well as an accessory pocket for other goodies. This slipcase has a midrange price of $34.99.
All of the new iPad cases will be available some time in April of 2010.
Targus has been making cases and accessories for Apple products for 25 years, so it's not surprising that, today, the company has announced...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements