Targus tempts the wallet with a new line of iPad cases
The top of the line case is the Hughes Leather Portfolio Slipcase (at right) for iPad, which is made of beautiful oil-tanned leather and has a soft twill inner lining. It uses a magnetic closure, and comes in black and brown. This executive-styled slipcase is going to run US$59.99.
Next, Targus announced the Crave Slipcase for iPad (below). It's made of a durable and weatherproof material, and has a stain-guard coating for protection. The Crave is available in black and silver, and has stow-away top handles as well as an accessory pocket for other goodies. This slipcase has a midrange price of $34.99.
All of the new iPad cases will be available some time in April of 2010.
Targus has been making cases and accessories for Apple products for 25 years, so it's not surprising that, today, the company has announced...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free