Targus tempts the wallet with a new line of iPad cases
The top of the line case is the Hughes Leather Portfolio Slipcase (at right) for iPad, which is made of beautiful oil-tanned leather and has a soft twill inner lining. It uses a magnetic closure, and comes in black and brown. This executive-styled slipcase is going to run US$59.99.
Next, Targus announced the Crave Slipcase for iPad (below). It's made of a durable and weatherproof material, and has a stain-guard coating for protection. The Crave is available in black and silver, and has stow-away top handles as well as an accessory pocket for other goodies. This slipcase has a midrange price of $34.99.
All of the new iPad cases will be available some time in April of 2010.
Targus has been making cases and accessories for Apple products for 25 years, so it's not surprising that, today, the company has announced...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype