TUAW Giveaway: iTiki iPhone skins bring 50's tiki culture to your phone
TUAWloha! If you're into the kitsch and nostalgia of tiki culture, then you're going to love the new iTiki iPhone skins from IAA. According to the video above, you'll be protected from evil and become more attractive to members of the opposite sex if you put an iTiki on your iPhone. Hey, it's on the Internet -- it can't be a lie!
It's also the only iPhone case we've seen here at TUAW that has a butt (see the video for details), a navel, hands, and "feets." To quote the important historical information on the back of the iTiki box, "In Polynesian culture, Tiki was the first man and he created woman, because he was lonely. Later, he created the Mai Tai and several himself-themed bars because he was thirsty. Just think what he'll do for your iPhone!"
The lovely and classy iTiki skins, available in Pacific Blue and Koa Orange, would normally cost you US$29.97. TUAW, in the interest of furthering historical research into tiki culture, is going to give away two of these top-quality skins that are designed on the North Shore of the island of Oahu, Hawaii.
All you need to do to enter is leave us a comment below with your choice of color. We'll do the rest, and two lucky TUAW readers will be swinging in style with the iTiki skins. Check out the details below:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what color (Pacific Blue or Koa Orange) iTiki you'd like to win.
- The comment must be left before midnight on Tax Day, April 15, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: An iTiki iPhone skin (value - US$29.97)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync