TUAW TV Live: Talkin' tech with Tim
To join in from your Mac or PC, just go to the next page by clicking the link at the bottom of this post, and you'll find a live stream viewer and a chat tool.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road. However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application.
iPad users haven't been forgotten. You can tune in the show on your iPad now by clicking this link, which will open a non-Flash stream. Huzzah!
Last-minute panic note: it appears that Ustream's chat tool is coming up slowly this afternoon. Be patient, and eventually you'll be able to join the chat.
We're back for another fun hour (or two) of TUAW TV Live, today with guest Tim Robertson. Tim's a longtime Mac blogger and podcaster, and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements