TUAW TV Live: Talkin' tech with Tim
To join in from your Mac or PC, just go to the next page by clicking the link at the bottom of this post, and you'll find a live stream viewer and a chat tool.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road. However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application.
iPad users haven't been forgotten. You can tune in the show on your iPad now by clicking this link, which will open a non-Flash stream. Huzzah!
Last-minute panic note: it appears that Ustream's chat tool is coming up slowly this afternoon. Be patient, and eventually you'll be able to join the chat.
We're back for another fun hour (or two) of TUAW TV Live, today with guest Tim Robertson. Tim's a longtime Mac blogger and podcaster, and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station