TUAW Poll: What Apple product are you going to buy with your tax refund?
It's April 15th, and in America, that means that the air is filled with the sound of screaming taxpayers who waited until the last moment to file their returns. For those who may have filed early and might have even received a tax refund check, we offer this distraction to cover up the sight of your next door neighbor in his backyard shredding documents.
Apple products are probably more popular now than they've ever been, so we'd like to know what you'd spend your hypothetical (or real) tax refund check on. Answer our poll, see what other TUAW readers are lusting for, and leave us a comment if your favorite choice isn't in the list.
|Tax refund? I owe money on my taxes!||1984 (24.2%)|
|Sadly, nothing...||1377 (16.8%)|
|An iPod shuffle||10 (0.1%)|
|An iPod nano||7 (0.1%)|
|An iPod touch||26 (0.3%)|
|IPhone 3GS FTW!||109 (1.3%)|
|An iPad, naturally!||2102 (25.7%)|
|One of those sweet new MacBook Pros||841 (10.3%)|
|A 27" Quad-Core iMac||284 (3.5%)|
|A fully-equipped Eight-Core Mac Pro with dual 30" Cinema Displays||243 (3.0%)|
|I'm buying shares of Apple stock||397 (4.8%)|
Happy Tax Day! It's April 15th, and in America, that means that the air is filled with the sound of screaming taxpayers who waited until...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free