TUAW Poll: What Apple product are you going to buy with your tax refund?
It's April 15th, and in America, that means that the air is filled with the sound of screaming taxpayers who waited until the last moment to file their returns. For those who may have filed early and might have even received a tax refund check, we offer this distraction to cover up the sight of your next door neighbor in his backyard shredding documents.
Apple products are probably more popular now than they've ever been, so we'd like to know what you'd spend your hypothetical (or real) tax refund check on. Answer our poll, see what other TUAW readers are lusting for, and leave us a comment if your favorite choice isn't in the list.
|Tax refund? I owe money on my taxes!||1984 (24.2%)|
|Sadly, nothing...||1377 (16.8%)|
|An iPod shuffle||10 (0.1%)|
|An iPod nano||7 (0.1%)|
|An iPod touch||26 (0.3%)|
|IPhone 3GS FTW!||109 (1.3%)|
|An iPad, naturally!||2102 (25.7%)|
|One of those sweet new MacBook Pros||841 (10.3%)|
|A 27" Quad-Core iMac||284 (3.5%)|
|A fully-equipped Eight-Core Mac Pro with dual 30" Cinema Displays||243 (3.0%)|
|I'm buying shares of Apple stock||397 (4.8%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)