TUAW Poll: What Apple product are you going to buy with your tax refund?
It's April 15th, and in America, that means that the air is filled with the sound of screaming taxpayers who waited until the last moment to file their returns. For those who may have filed early and might have even received a tax refund check, we offer this distraction to cover up the sight of your next door neighbor in his backyard shredding documents.
Apple products are probably more popular now than they've ever been, so we'd like to know what you'd spend your hypothetical (or real) tax refund check on. Answer our poll, see what other TUAW readers are lusting for, and leave us a comment if your favorite choice isn't in the list.
|Tax refund? I owe money on my taxes!||1984 (24.2%)|
|Sadly, nothing...||1377 (16.8%)|
|An iPod shuffle||10 (0.1%)|
|An iPod nano||7 (0.1%)|
|An iPod touch||26 (0.3%)|
|IPhone 3GS FTW!||109 (1.3%)|
|An iPad, naturally!||2102 (25.7%)|
|One of those sweet new MacBook Pros||841 (10.3%)|
|A 27" Quad-Core iMac||284 (3.5%)|
|A fully-equipped Eight-Core Mac Pro with dual 30" Cinema Displays||243 (3.0%)|
|I'm buying shares of Apple stock||397 (4.8%)|
Happy Tax Day! It's April 15th, and in America, that means that the air is filled with the sound of screaming taxpayers who waited until...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time