TUAW Poll: What Apple product are you going to buy with your tax refund?
Happy Tax Day!
It's April 15th, and in America, that means that the air is filled with the sound of screaming taxpayers who waited until the last moment to file their returns. For those who may have filed early and might have even received a tax refund check, we offer this distraction to cover up the sight of your next door neighbor in his backyard shredding documents.
Apple products are probably more popular now than they've ever been, so we'd like to know what you'd spend your hypothetical (or real) tax refund check on. Answer our poll, see what other TUAW readers are lusting for, and leave us a comment if your favorite choice isn't in the list.
|Tax refund? I owe money on my taxes!||1984 (24.2%)|
|Sadly, nothing...||1377 (16.8%)|
|An iPod shuffle||10 (0.1%)|
|An iPod nano||7 (0.1%)|
|An iPod touch||26 (0.3%)|
|IPhone 3GS FTW!||109 (1.3%)|
|An iPad, naturally!||2102 (25.7%)|
|One of those sweet new MacBook Pros||841 (10.3%)|
|A 27" Quad-Core iMac||284 (3.5%)|
|A fully-equipped Eight-Core Mac Pro with dual 30" Cinema Displays||243 (3.0%)|
|I'm buying shares of Apple stock||397 (4.8%)|
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter