TUAW Poll: What Apple product are you going to buy with your tax refund?
It's April 15th, and in America, that means that the air is filled with the sound of screaming taxpayers who waited until the last moment to file their returns. For those who may have filed early and might have even received a tax refund check, we offer this distraction to cover up the sight of your next door neighbor in his backyard shredding documents.
Apple products are probably more popular now than they've ever been, so we'd like to know what you'd spend your hypothetical (or real) tax refund check on. Answer our poll, see what other TUAW readers are lusting for, and leave us a comment if your favorite choice isn't in the list.
|Tax refund? I owe money on my taxes!||1984 (24.2%)|
|Sadly, nothing...||1377 (16.8%)|
|An iPod shuffle||10 (0.1%)|
|An iPod nano||7 (0.1%)|
|An iPod touch||26 (0.3%)|
|IPhone 3GS FTW!||109 (1.3%)|
|An iPad, naturally!||2102 (25.7%)|
|One of those sweet new MacBook Pros||841 (10.3%)|
|A 27" Quad-Core iMac||284 (3.5%)|
|A fully-equipped Eight-Core Mac Pro with dual 30" Cinema Displays||243 (3.0%)|
|I'm buying shares of Apple stock||397 (4.8%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV