Get your Mac and PC Cubee cutouts here
Got some time to kill at the office today? Steal some heavy weight paper from the supply closet and print out your very own Cubee cutouts of Mac and PC.
The cutouts are designed by Jay Hauf, and they work best when you download the 1482 x 1173 versions and print them on heavy stock letter paper. For video instructions on how to assemble your Cubees, see here.
If you get bored recreating all 66 Get a Mac ads, you can mix it up a little by downloading the Steve Jobs Cubee cutout (which, IMO, looks a lot like a square version of Stewie Griffin when assembled). Now, get back to work!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync