Apple: Please use the Firefox browser to sign up for WWDC 2010
Our good buddy Jim Dalrymple over at The Loop brought up this useful piece of information for those developers who are rushing to sign up for WWDC 2010: As per Apple's own recommendation, don't use Safari 4.0.4 or earlier; use Firefox or the latest version of Safari.
According to Jim's post, he was contacted by developers who ran into issues when trying to complete their transaction. One developer went so far as to do an online chat with an Apple support person and captured the screenshot of their conversation that is seen above.
Apparently devs who were using Safari 4.0.5 didn't run into the problem, but it's still pretty funny when Apple's own support personnel recommend using Firefox rather than the official browser.
Our good buddy Jim Dalrymple over at The Loop brought up this useful piece of information for those developers who are rushing to sign up...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free