iChocolates: Edible apps for you
If you like chocolate, have US$46, and always wanted to eat those app icons on your iPhone, iChocolates are for you.
iChocolates consist of twenty pieces of gourmet chocolate, crafted after the icons of iPhone apps and arranged in an iPhone-like package. Each individual chocolate app is made of organic, extra-dark, 100% cocoa butter chocolate and is hand cut and set by a French chocolate designer.
As of this writing, iChocolates are sold out, but they do have eight of their iChocolates Mothers Edition available (also $46). Perfect for mom? Perhaps, but then again, once you figure in the $17 shipping fee from Paris, you could just give her a 2GB iPod shuffle for less.
If you like chocolate, have US$46, and always wanted to eat those app icons on your iPhone, iChocolates are for you. iChocolates consist...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free