iChocolates: Edible apps for you
If you like chocolate, have US$46, and always wanted to eat those app icons on your iPhone, iChocolates are for you.
iChocolates consist of twenty pieces of gourmet chocolate, crafted after the icons of iPhone apps and arranged in an iPhone-like package. Each individual chocolate app is made of organic, extra-dark, 100% cocoa butter chocolate and is hand cut and set by a French chocolate designer.
As of this writing, iChocolates are sold out, but they do have eight of their iChocolates Mothers Edition available (also $46). Perfect for mom? Perhaps, but then again, once you figure in the $17 shipping fee from Paris, you could just give her a 2GB iPod shuffle for less.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service