iChocolates: Edible apps for you
If you like chocolate, have US$46, and always wanted to eat those app icons on your iPhone, iChocolates are for you.
iChocolates consist of twenty pieces of gourmet chocolate, crafted after the icons of iPhone apps and arranged in an iPhone-like package. Each individual chocolate app is made of organic, extra-dark, 100% cocoa butter chocolate and is hand cut and set by a French chocolate designer.
As of this writing, iChocolates are sold out, but they do have eight of their iChocolates Mothers Edition available (also $46). Perfect for mom? Perhaps, but then again, once you figure in the $17 shipping fee from Paris, you could just give her a 2GB iPod shuffle for less.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration