iChocolates: Edible apps for you
If you like chocolate, have US$46, and always wanted to eat those app icons on your iPhone, iChocolates are for you.
iChocolates consist of twenty pieces of gourmet chocolate, crafted after the icons of iPhone apps and arranged in an iPhone-like package. Each individual chocolate app is made of organic, extra-dark, 100% cocoa butter chocolate and is hand cut and set by a French chocolate designer.
As of this writing, iChocolates are sold out, but they do have eight of their iChocolates Mothers Edition available (also $46). Perfect for mom? Perhaps, but then again, once you figure in the $17 shipping fee from Paris, you could just give her a 2GB iPod shuffle for less.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync