OneWay for fast S/FTP uploads
This isn't for doing a full sync or anything complicated -- for that you want something more like Interarchy or Transmit. It's not even for downloading; hence the name "OneWay." Instead, it's for fast and painless uploads.
There's only one feature that I would really like to see added: the ability to copy a public URL for a file after uploading it to a web server. I suggested this to the author, who agreed and said to look for that feature in a future update.
OneWay requires 10.5 or above. Source code is available on GitHub, and you can find the download link at the Source URL below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features