TUAW's Daily App: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
I got to play Freeverse's iPhone video game adaptation of the popular book Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies at GDC. I'm glad to say that it's now out on the App Store for your downloading pleasure. The game offers 12 levels of Jane Austen-inspired zombie-killing mayhem, gesture-based controls, and the mix of old school romance and new school slaughterhouse that made the book so popular.
I will warn again that the app is not for the faint of heart, but then again the icon isn't either. Still, for US$2.99, there are worse beat-em-up games to be had, and you won't find any others with legitimate Jane Austen dialogue in them.
A full review of the game is coming up on TUAW later this week, but many of you probably already know you want to jump in and kill the "dreadfuls." Have at it.
I got to play Freeverse's iPhone video game adaptation of the popular book Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies at GDC. I'm glad to say that it's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station