"iPad in iBook" stand merges past and present
It's a pretty cool setup, and it shows you just how far Apple has come in design -- and tech in general -- since the iBook G3 premiered eleven years ago. In 1999, "iBooks" were the latest and greatest in laptop hardware; in 2010, "iBooks" is a Multi-Touch software application that lets you carry tens of thousands of books around with you in a device that's thinner than the iBook G3's lid. Want to make an iPad in iBook stand yourself? Dark General has a walk through on his blog (Google Translation).
An enterprising Japanese iPad owner, who blogs under the name Dark General, decided to take matters into his own hands when he couldn't...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements