"iPad in iBook" stand merges past and present
It's a pretty cool setup, and it shows you just how far Apple has come in design -- and tech in general -- since the iBook G3 premiered eleven years ago. In 1999, "iBooks" were the latest and greatest in laptop hardware; in 2010, "iBooks" is a Multi-Touch software application that lets you carry tens of thousands of books around with you in a device that's thinner than the iBook G3's lid. Want to make an iPad in iBook stand yourself? Dark General has a walk through on his blog (Google Translation).
An enterprising Japanese iPad owner, who blogs under the name Dark General, decided to take matters into his own hands when he couldn't...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free