TUAW's Daily App: Tomena Sanner
This one comes on the recommendation of a friend here at E3 -- Tomena Sanner was released for the iPhone last year by Konami, and it's a fun, crazy little game that's probably lots more entertainment than it deserves to be. Like Canabalt, it's a one-button title, but unlike Canabalt, it doesn't take itself seriously at all. Instead, as a busy businessman, you have to run to work, and you simply tap on the screen to get whatever's in your way out of it.
The game is just plain silly, but it works quite well, and as your score and speed climb, so will your excitement. At US$1.99, you might have to get yourself in the right mood to enjoy it, but once you do, it's a heck of an App Store experience.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV