TUAW's Daily App: Tomena Sanner
This one comes on the recommendation of a friend here at E3 -- Tomena Sanner was released for the iPhone last year by Konami, and it's a fun, crazy little game that's probably lots more entertainment than it deserves to be. Like Canabalt, it's a one-button title, but unlike Canabalt, it doesn't take itself seriously at all. Instead, as a busy businessman, you have to run to work, and you simply tap on the screen to get whatever's in your way out of it.
The game is just plain silly, but it works quite well, and as your score and speed climb, so will your excitement. At US$1.99, you might have to get yourself in the right mood to enjoy it, but once you do, it's a heck of an App Store experience.
This one comes on the recommendation of a friend here at E3 -- Tomena Sanner was released for the iPhone last year by Konami, and it's a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs