iSkin announces an iPad case for the germophobic
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then iSkin has a new iPad case just for you. The only iPad case made with built-in Microban, the iSkin Duo (US$49.99) is a dockable case made from a hypoallergenic silicone that is given a finish to resist the tendency for cases of this type to collect dust and dirt particles.
The Duo has a colorful back with an embossed pattern and special side grips that make for sure handling of your iPad. There are a rainbow of colors to choose from: yellow, purple, brown, blue, pink, red, and clear.
To make sure that your fear of germs is negated, Microban is embedded into the silicone. This antimicrobial agent works constantly to kill fungi and bacteria that can cause staining and odors. Need to sterilize the case? You can wash it in hot water without distorting the shape and fit of the Duo.
iSkin also announced the new iSkin Vu line of cases, and both it and the Duo will be available within a few weeks at retail outlets and online.
Are you a little OCD when it comes to germs? Do you feel like you need to wash your hands after you use your iPad? Did that report about...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free