iSkin announces an iPad case for the germophobic
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then iSkin has a new iPad case just for you. The only iPad case made with built-in Microban, the iSkin Duo (US$49.99) is a dockable case made from a hypoallergenic silicone that is given a finish to resist the tendency for cases of this type to collect dust and dirt particles.
The Duo has a colorful back with an embossed pattern and special side grips that make for sure handling of your iPad. There are a rainbow of colors to choose from: yellow, purple, brown, blue, pink, red, and clear.
To make sure that your fear of germs is negated, Microban is embedded into the silicone. This antimicrobial agent works constantly to kill fungi and bacteria that can cause staining and odors. Need to sterilize the case? You can wash it in hot water without distorting the shape and fit of the Duo.
iSkin also announced the new iSkin Vu line of cases, and both it and the Duo will be available within a few weeks at retail outlets and online.
Are you a little OCD when it comes to germs? Do you feel like you need to wash your hands after you use your iPad? Did that report about...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates