TUAW's Daily App: Fare City: Taxi Mania
Fare City: Taxi Mania is an excellent little line drawing game that has you directing taxis around a city, picking up fares and dropping them off as quickly as you can, all while trying to keep cabs from hitting each other. The game's just as addictive as Flight Control, but instead of just guiding planes into home base, you're constantly juggling cabs and fares for as long as you can.
And the game has just been updated to version 2.0, adding a new game mode called Crazy Cabs and new in-game tutorial to the already very polished, full-featured title. There's also a free version out to try now, but honestly, with the paid version currently 50% off at just 99 cents, there's really no reason to avoid it. Fare City is a great first title from developer Mike Woods over at Finkly Interactive. We'll have to keep an eye out for what he's up to next.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration