Thirty years of Apple in two minutes
Here's a great video compiled by Gary Katz of Mac M.D. Inc. Using photos of Apple machines in his own collection, Gary's video highlights the major design changes that have taken place over the past 30 years. Old timers (like me) will recognize some familiar hardware, including the 7200 (how I tore my hands up on that computer's insides), the fabled Lisa and the beloved/infamous Cube.
The most jarring jump is when the iMac is introduced, breaking the cycle of beige. It's also amazing to see the enormous Mac Portable. What a beast!
Thanks to Gary for sharing this video. We enjoyed the trip down Memory Lane.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync