Thirty years of Apple in two minutes
Here's a great video compiled by Gary Katz of Mac M.D. Inc. Using photos of Apple machines in his own collection, Gary's video highlights the major design changes that have taken place over the past 30 years. Old timers (like me) will recognize some familiar hardware, including the 7200 (how I tore my hands up on that computer's insides), the fabled Lisa and the beloved/infamous Cube.
The most jarring jump is when the iMac is introduced, breaking the cycle of beige. It's also amazing to see the enormous Mac Portable. What a beast!
Thanks to Gary for sharing this video. We enjoyed the trip down Memory Lane.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter