Found footage: Maroon 5 rocks the Apple campus
Sure, you may be working 80 hour weeks, sleeping at your desk, and be completely stressed out from working on a series of secret projects, but at least Apple is providing you with free beer and a band on-site to relieve a bit of the stress.
And it's not just any neighborhood garage band (no pun intended) -- it's Maroon 5. The video above, posted by goulartem on YouTube, was one of many posted by Apple workers who attended a company beer bash on Friday, July 9th.
The Apple employees in the crowd seem to be having a great time, with a lot of iPhones being waved around capturing the free mini-concert. See if you can spot what looks like a white iPhone 4 on the right side of the crowd near the front.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV