Found footage: Maroon 5 rocks the Apple campus
Sure, you may be working 80 hour weeks, sleeping at your desk, and be completely stressed out from working on a series of secret projects, but at least Apple is providing you with free beer and a band on-site to relieve a bit of the stress.
And it's not just any neighborhood garage band (no pun intended) -- it's Maroon 5. The video above, posted by goulartem on YouTube, was one of many posted by Apple workers who attended a company beer bash on Friday, July 9th.
The Apple employees in the crowd seem to be having a great time, with a lot of iPhones being waved around capturing the free mini-concert. See if you can spot what looks like a white iPhone 4 on the right side of the crowd near the front.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free