App demo: Chinese 13 Card Poker
We looked at Smappsoft's Scales and Modes app a while ago, and they reminded me of their other app that we saw at WWDC: Chinese 13 Card Poker for the iPhone and iPad. It is a well-designed and fast poker game with just the right amount of feedback as you play. Better yet, you can use multiple devices for pass-and-play or p2p action, and there's an AI player.
I'm not familiar with this particular form of poker, also known as Russian poker or Pusoy, but apparently it is quite popular among avid poker players. Take a look at our preview above, and check out the official trailer on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free