App demo: Chinese 13 Card Poker
We looked at Smappsoft's Scales and Modes app a while ago, and they reminded me of their other app that we saw at WWDC: Chinese 13 Card Poker for the iPhone and iPad. It is a well-designed and fast poker game with just the right amount of feedback as you play. Better yet, you can use multiple devices for pass-and-play or p2p action, and there's an AI player.
I'm not familiar with this particular form of poker, also known as Russian poker or Pusoy, but apparently it is quite popular among avid poker players. Take a look at our preview above, and check out the official trailer on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service