App demo: Chinese 13 Card Poker
We looked at Smappsoft's Scales and Modes app a while ago, and they reminded me of their other app that we saw at WWDC: Chinese 13 Card Poker for the iPhone and iPad. It is a well-designed and fast poker game with just the right amount of feedback as you play. Better yet, you can use multiple devices for pass-and-play or p2p action, and there's an AI player.
I'm not familiar with this particular form of poker, also known as Russian poker or Pusoy, but apparently it is quite popular among avid poker players. Take a look at our preview above, and check out the official trailer on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates