App demo: Chinese 13 Card Poker
We looked at Smappsoft's Scales and Modes app a while ago, and they reminded me of their other app that we saw at WWDC: Chinese 13 Card Poker for the iPhone and iPad. It is a well-designed and fast poker game with just the right amount of feedback as you play. Better yet, you can use multiple devices for pass-and-play or p2p action, and there's an AI player.
I'm not familiar with this particular form of poker, also known as Russian poker or Pusoy, but apparently it is quite popular among avid poker players. Take a look at our preview above, and check out the official trailer on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs