TUAW and Data Robotics team up for Drobo discounts and giveaways
What do you need to do to enter? Just follow this link to the Drobo giveaway page and fill out the form, and a winner will be announced on
So far, so good. But how about doubling your chances to win a Drobo? If you're a Twitter user and tweet the following phrase:
you'll be entered in a second drawing for a 2nd generation Drobo. This sleek storage device, valued at $399, has 4 drive bays and features FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 connectivity.
But wait, there's more! As a bonus to everyone who enters, Data Robotics has put together some instant rebate coupons that will be sent to entrants on Thursday, July 29th and good through midnight on July 31st, 2010. You can save $75 on a Drobo S or FS, or $155 on a Drobo S or FS bundled with drives in the US and Canada, or €58 on a Drobo S or FS (£48.57) in the EU 27 member states plus Norway and Switzerland, just by entering the contest.
Good luck! And while you're dreaming of your new Drobo, be sure to visit the Data Robotics site to check out the complete line of BeyondRAID storage products from the company.
Disclaimer: Data Robotics, Inc. is the sole administrator of the Drobo giveaway and discount program and will determine all the conditions and requirements of participation. TUAW is not responsible for the giveaway and cannot answer questions or provide support for any hardware or applications on the Drobo device. No advertising contract or financial relationship exists between TUAW and Data Robotics, Inc.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync