Interesting, impractical iPhone concept lamp
And you thought using an iPhone as a flashlight was crazy...
Apparently the above image is just a concept for a flexible iPhone dock that one can easily bend into the form of a lamp. Obviously, the screen is bright enough to give enough light for a small desk area, but is it at all practical? Of course it's not. It should be using the iPhone 4 and its much brighter back-facing LED!
To me, the stand looks much too narrow to be practical as an iPhone stand, never mind as a lamp. Still, I've seen crazier things being done with the iPhone when one is in a pinch.
[via Obama Pacman]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter