TUAW's Daily App: Chuck Gnome
It's fun! The free version only has one full level and one mini level, but in the main game, you can unlock a few other stages to play with. The game is very casual. You can use a rapid-fire technique to toss as many gnomes as possible, or you can go with a little more accuracy and try to build up a bonus. It's cute and fun, but it's not a hugely complicated title. It's a simple distraction with some excellent production values.
Tomorrow, we'll have to highlight something a little less casual. So, stay tuned for that one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update