TUAW's Daily App: Chuck Gnome
It's fun! The free version only has one full level and one mini level, but in the main game, you can unlock a few other stages to play with. The game is very casual. You can use a rapid-fire technique to toss as many gnomes as possible, or you can go with a little more accuracy and try to build up a bonus. It's cute and fun, but it's not a hugely complicated title. It's a simple distraction with some excellent production values.
Tomorrow, we'll have to highlight something a little less casual. So, stay tuned for that one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs