TUAW's Daily App: Chuck Gnome
It's fun! The free version only has one full level and one mini level, but in the main game, you can unlock a few other stages to play with. The game is very casual. You can use a rapid-fire technique to toss as many gnomes as possible, or you can go with a little more accuracy and try to build up a bonus. It's cute and fun, but it's not a hugely complicated title. It's a simple distraction with some excellent production values.
Tomorrow, we'll have to highlight something a little less casual. So, stay tuned for that one.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs