Moleskine case hides your iPhone, prison-style
I really do love the look of moleskine books. When you've got a well-worn leather moleskine book, bursting with notes and bookmarks, you sort of feel like you're holding onto the long lost notes of Dr. Henry Jones Sr. on the whereabouts of the Holy Grail. No? Just me?
If you're completely nuts about all things moleskine, there's a new iPhone case that should be right up your alley. As seen pictured, the case looks like a hollowed-out moleskine book that fits your iPhone, complete with traditional elastic band. In essence, the iPhone replaces what would be oh-so-passe paper. Finally, a classy way to hide your cell in your cell during prison guard shakedowns.
[via The Daily What]
I really do love the look of moleskine books. When you've got a well-worn leather moleskine book, bursting with notes and bookmarks, you...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved