Moleskine case hides your iPhone, prison-style
I really do love the look of moleskine books. When you've got a well-worn leather moleskine book, bursting with notes and bookmarks, you sort of feel like you're holding onto the long lost notes of Dr. Henry Jones Sr. on the whereabouts of the Holy Grail. No? Just me?
If you're completely nuts about all things moleskine, there's a new iPhone case that should be right up your alley. As seen pictured, the case looks like a hollowed-out moleskine book that fits your iPhone, complete with traditional elastic band. In essence, the iPhone replaces what would be oh-so-passe paper. Finally, a classy way to hide your cell in your cell during prison guard shakedowns.
[via The Daily What]
I really do love the look of moleskine books. When you've got a well-worn leather moleskine book, bursting with notes and bookmarks, you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free