Apple introduces 4th gen iPod touch with camera
FaceTime. It isn't just for iPhone any more. Apple has just introduced a new generation of iPod touch with an improved chip (the same A4 that powers the iPad and the iPhone 4), a better display (the iPhone 4's double-resolution Retina display), and a built-in, front-facing camera that introduces FaceTime video conferencing capabilities.
This is a hefty refresh for an already great device, providing lots of new features that really expand the way consumers can use the device in their day-to-day lives. If you can't walk away from your Blackberry, the latest generation iPod touch units bring nearly all of the iPhone magic to a Wi-Fi only platform.
Preorders start today, and they'll be shipping within a week, well in time for the Christmas season. Prices start at $229 for the 8GB version.
FaceTime. It isn't just for iPhone any more. Apple has just introduced a new generation of iPod touch with an improved chip (the same A4...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements