Apple updates the iPod shuffle
The new shuffle has a familiar-looking click wheel on the small postage-stamp shaped model that was introduced a few years ago. It will hold 15 hours of music, is available in 4 colors and sells for US$49. As of this writing,
We'll have more on this and the rest of today's announcements all day long.
At today's press event, Steve Jobs announced a full revamp of the iPod line. The new iPod shuffle is smaller than the 2nd generation device...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update