Apple updates the iPod shuffle
The new shuffle has a familiar-looking click wheel on the small postage-stamp shaped model that was introduced a few years ago. It will hold 15 hours of music, is available in 4 colors and sells for US$49. As of this writing,
We'll have more on this and the rest of today's announcements all day long.
At today's press event, Steve Jobs announced a full revamp of the iPod line. The new iPod shuffle is smaller than the 2nd generation device...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs