Proloquo2Go gets a major update
The update includes many new enhancements and features, including:
- Optimization of over 7,000 graphic symbols to take advantage of the Retina display of the iPhone 4 and new iPod touch
- The addition of higher quality voices
- The ability to backup the user customized vocabulary through iTunes File Sharing on the syncing computer (as long as the mobile device is using iOS 3.2 or better)
- Faster conversion of text to symbols
- Much quicker uploading of the saved vocabulary from the syncing computer to the app via Wi-Fi.
- and many other under-the-hood bug fixes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature