Proloquo2Go gets a major update
The update includes many new enhancements and features, including:
- Optimization of over 7,000 graphic symbols to take advantage of the Retina display of the iPhone 4 and new iPod touch
- The addition of higher quality voices
- The ability to backup the user customized vocabulary through iTunes File Sharing on the syncing computer (as long as the mobile device is using iOS 3.2 or better)
- Faster conversion of text to symbols
- Much quicker uploading of the saved vocabulary from the syncing computer to the app via Wi-Fi.
- and many other under-the-hood bug fixes.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter