Proloquo2Go gets a major update
The update includes many new enhancements and features, including:
- Optimization of over 7,000 graphic symbols to take advantage of the Retina display of the iPhone 4 and new iPod touch
- The addition of higher quality voices
- The ability to backup the user customized vocabulary through iTunes File Sharing on the syncing computer (as long as the mobile device is using iOS 3.2 or better)
- Faster conversion of text to symbols
- Much quicker uploading of the saved vocabulary from the syncing computer to the app via Wi-Fi.
- and many other under-the-hood bug fixes.
Proloquo2Go (US$189.99) is the most fully featured augmentative and alternative communication device (AAC) we've yet covered. It...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client