Proloquo2Go gets a major update
The update includes many new enhancements and features, including:
- Optimization of over 7,000 graphic symbols to take advantage of the Retina display of the iPhone 4 and new iPod touch
- The addition of higher quality voices
- The ability to backup the user customized vocabulary through iTunes File Sharing on the syncing computer (as long as the mobile device is using iOS 3.2 or better)
- Faster conversion of text to symbols
- Much quicker uploading of the saved vocabulary from the syncing computer to the app via Wi-Fi.
- and many other under-the-hood bug fixes.
Proloquo2Go (US$189.99) is the most fully featured augmentative and alternative communication device (AAC) we've yet covered. It...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free