Have some Black Walnut with your Apple Wireless Keyboard
Personally, I consider Apple's Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard to be one of the sexiest input devices around. I've even replaced my Logitech DiNovo Edge (you may recall seeing it before) with one. Now, Combine Collective has upped the ante with a peripheral for your peripheral, which -- in the right surroundings -- is guaranteed to make this classy keyboard even classier.
These carved Black Walnut keyboard trays come in three flavors, each holding a different combination of wireless devices. The largest holds your Apple Wireless Keyboard, Apple Remote, and Magic Trackpad, all sheathed in smooth, dark wood. In a cubicle with bad carpet, it might stand out like an eyesore, but on the right desk... well, I probably get more excited than I should about interior decoration. Still, I want one.
The prices are probably what you'd expect for executive-office-looking wares: US$69 for the small (Wireless Keyboard only), $74 for the medium (keyboard and Magic Trackpad), and $79 for the aforementioned large version. Feeling extravagant? Wander on over to the Combine Collective site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync