Have some Black Walnut with your Apple Wireless Keyboard
Personally, I consider Apple's Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard to be one of the sexiest input devices around. I've even replaced my Logitech DiNovo Edge (you may recall seeing it before) with one. Now, Combine Collective has upped the ante with a peripheral for your peripheral, which -- in the right surroundings -- is guaranteed to make this classy keyboard even classier.
These carved Black Walnut keyboard trays come in three flavors, each holding a different combination of wireless devices. The largest holds your Apple Wireless Keyboard, Apple Remote, and Magic Trackpad, all sheathed in smooth, dark wood. In a cubicle with bad carpet, it might stand out like an eyesore, but on the right desk... well, I probably get more excited than I should about interior decoration. Still, I want one.
The prices are probably what you'd expect for executive-office-looking wares: US$69 for the small (Wireless Keyboard only), $74 for the medium (keyboard and Magic Trackpad), and $79 for the aforementioned large version. Feeling extravagant? Wander on over to the Combine Collective site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs