Software Update: iTunes 10.0.1 brings Ping to your music library
An update to iTunes answers the question a lot of us have had since iTunes 10 hit the streets: why can't I use Ping to like or post about music that's already in my personal library? iTunes 10.0.1 weighs in at 86.4 MB and also fixes some bugs that have plagued 10.0.
One new feature is the Ping Sidebar, which appears when you're in your library. As seen below, Ping Sidebar shows the recent activity of your friends or artists you follow in a easily-accessed sidebar on the right side of the screen.
The update doesn't require a restart, so fire up Software Update on your Mac and download iTunes 10.0.1 soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free