Software Update: iTunes 10.0.1 brings Ping to your music library
An update to iTunes answers the question a lot of us have had since iTunes 10 hit the streets: why can't I use Ping to like or post about music that's already in my personal library? iTunes 10.0.1 weighs in at 86.4 MB and also fixes some bugs that have plagued 10.0.
One new feature is the Ping Sidebar, which appears when you're in your library. As seen below, Ping Sidebar shows the recent activity of your friends or artists you follow in a easily-accessed sidebar on the right side of the screen.
The update doesn't require a restart, so fire up Software Update on your Mac and download iTunes 10.0.1 soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter