Software Update: iTunes 10.0.1 brings Ping to your music library
An update to iTunes answers the question a lot of us have had since iTunes 10 hit the streets: why can't I use Ping to like or post about music that's already in my personal library? iTunes 10.0.1 weighs in at 86.4 MB and also fixes some bugs that have plagued 10.0.
One new feature is the Ping Sidebar, which appears when you're in your library. As seen below, Ping Sidebar shows the recent activity of your friends or artists you follow in a easily-accessed sidebar on the right side of the screen.
The update doesn't require a restart, so fire up Software Update on your Mac and download iTunes 10.0.1 soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update