Found Footage: Jailbroken Apple TV 2
Happy Friday, all. As you might have expected, things are moving along quite rapidly on the Apple TV Jailbreak front. Although we're still not close to a public release, it looks like things are moving apace. This latest video demonstrates a 2nd generation Apple TV jailbreak using the iPhone dev-team's SHAtter exploit installed via Pwnage tool.
It's really exciting to see how far the team has advanced. I can't wait for the platform to open and for people to start developing custom software, themes, appliance plug-ins ("frappliances"), and other fun elements that are sure to make the updated Apple TV platform even more exciting.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app