Mirror's Edge coming to the Mac later this year
A mobile version of the first-person platform game Mirror's Edge is already available for the iPad and iPhone, but the original version hasn't made it to the Mac... yet. Court documents from a lawsuit filed against Electronic Arts by Edge Games state that "a Mac version of the original 'Mirror's Edge' video game is currently under development and is slated for release later this year."
Mirror's Edge has been available for the Xbox 360 and PS3 for almost two years now, and the Windows version came out in January of 2009. Like Portal and a few other high-profile games that have recently released for the Mac, the availability of Mirror's Edge for OS X is definitely a case of "better late than never." Having recently played through the iPhone version of the game, I'll be curious to see how it runs on the Mac... as long as the price is right for a game that's been available on other platforms for so long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration