Win a Sonos ZoneBridge and ZonePlayer S5
If you've read our reviews of the Sonos ZonePlayer S5 or their iPad and iPhone remotes, you may have said, "I'd like to get a Sonos system but I can't afford the price." Well, today may be your lucky day as we're giving away a Sonos ZonePlayer S5 and a Sonos ZoneBridge to one fortunate winner!
The ZonePlayer S5 allows you to play music through a plug-and-play 5-speaker device, whereas the ZoneBridge hooks into your router and creates a wireless zone for the S5. Now all you have to do is plug the S5 into an outlet anywhere in your house and easily stream your music using free control apps (and yes, there's a Mac app). Sonos allows you to stream not only your iTunes library, but also music from services like Pandora, Napster, Rhapsody, SIRIUS and Wolfgang's Vault plus Internet radio.
To enter, leave a comment on this post telling us the last song you played (on any device, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod or AM transistor radio). To learn more about the S5 and ZoneBridge, check out this Sonos page here. Full rules for the giveaway are here, plus the short version of the rules are listed below.
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us the last song you played.
- The comment must be left before Monday, October 18, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One Sonos ZonePlayer S5 and one Sonos ZoneBridge (Value: US$500)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
If you've read our reviews of the Sonos ZonePlayer S5 or their iPad and iPhone remotes, you may have said, "I'd like to get a Sonos system...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs