Oddsmakers lay bets on Wednesday's event
With less than 24 hours to go before Apple's "Back to the Mac" press event, oddsmakers have laid odds on what we're likely to see. Specifically, CEO Mickey Richardson and his team at Bookmaker have presented the following odds (note that the +/- denotes the return on any wager) and the likelihood of a response occurring:
There will be an 11-inch version of Macbook Air
YES -750 88.5%
NO +150 40%
Updated iWork & iLife
There will be a Facetime for iChat in new OS
The next version of OS X will be called Lion
All of those things are likely to happen if you ask us. There are a slew of rumors about the MacBook Air, German Amazon.com has inadvertently dropped a hint about iLife '11 and a retooled iChat with FaceTime support seems like a no-brainer. Plus the invitation features a picture of a lion for goodness sake.
We'll have full coverage tomorrow. See you then.
With less than 24 hours to go before Apple's "Back to the Mac" press event, oddsmakers have laid odds on what we're likely to see....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free