Oddsmakers lay bets on Wednesday's event
With less than 24 hours to go before Apple's "Back to the Mac" press event, oddsmakers have laid odds on what we're likely to see. Specifically, CEO Mickey Richardson and his team at Bookmaker have presented the following odds (note that the +/- denotes the return on any wager) and the likelihood of a response occurring:
There will be an 11-inch version of Macbook Air
YES -750 88.5%
NO +150 40%
Updated iWork & iLife
There will be a Facetime for iChat in new OS
The next version of OS X will be called Lion
All of those things are likely to happen if you ask us. There are a slew of rumors about the MacBook Air, German Amazon.com has inadvertently dropped a hint about iLife '11 and a retooled iChat with FaceTime support seems like a no-brainer. Plus the invitation features a picture of a lion for goodness sake.
We'll have full coverage tomorrow. See you then.
With less than 24 hours to go before Apple's "Back to the Mac" press event, oddsmakers have laid odds on what we're likely to see....
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements