Oddsmakers lay bets on Wednesday's event
With less than 24 hours to go before Apple's "Back to the Mac" press event, oddsmakers have laid odds on what we're likely to see. Specifically, CEO Mickey Richardson and his team at Bookmaker have presented the following odds (note that the +/- denotes the return on any wager) and the likelihood of a response occurring:
There will be an 11-inch version of Macbook Air
YES -750 88.5%
NO +150 40%
Updated iWork & iLife
There will be a Facetime for iChat in new OS
The next version of OS X will be called Lion
All of those things are likely to happen if you ask us. There are a slew of rumors about the MacBook Air, German Amazon.com has inadvertently dropped a hint about iLife '11 and a retooled iChat with FaceTime support seems like a no-brainer. Plus the invitation features a picture of a lion for goodness sake.
We'll have full coverage tomorrow. See you then.
With less than 24 hours to go before Apple's "Back to the Mac" press event, oddsmakers have laid odds on what we're likely to see....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs