Limited edition Joule and Vapor cases from ElementCase
We've drooled over the Joule, a classy metal iPad stand before, and the Vapor iPhone 4 case is one of my favorite iPhone cases. That said, they are not what you would call inexpensive. Nevertheless, the latest models to roll off their custom shop floor are even more exclusive, as limited-edition colors are now available under the "extreme metals" line.
These are extremely limited-edition collectible stands and cases. As you can see in the gallery, the Joule stands have a nice variety in colors (quite excellent for those of us enjoying the Fall colors), and the Vapor cases now include some shiny nickel and a "blood" red that is quite bright. The price range on the Vapor extreme metal line is $99 to $109, while the Joule extreme metal line is $159. As I said, these are not budget cases.
The Vapor cases are released in very limited quantities via pre-order list, expected to ship "within a few weeks," whereas the Joule is available now. If you're looking for high-end accessories for the holidays, these are a good bet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update