Dentsu Group and Apple bring iAd to Japan
Apple has inked a deal with the Dentsu Group that will bring iAd to Japan. Dentsu subsidiary cyber communications, inc. (cci) will take over the selling and "creative execution" of iAds in Japan, with a premiere date set for "early 2011." Under this arrangement, Apple will be limited to hosting and delivery. That's a huge change, as Apple has maintained tight control on U.S. iAd spots, occasionally to the peril of some huge deals.
It was only recently that iAds began to roll out globally. Meahwhile, Apple has begun building a new office space for iAd team members in New York City.
Congratulations and good luck to both Apple and Dentsu Group.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter