Best Buy to offer $50 iTunes gift card for $40 on Black Friday
Black Friday ads have slowly started to leak out, and the latest is Best Buy's Black Friday ad. As usual, there aren't any deals to be had on Apple hardware, but Best Buy is going to have quite a good deal on a $50 iTunes giftcard. During its Black Friday sale, Best Buy will offer the $50 gift cards for a whopping 20% off -- so it's only $40. If you do a lot of iTunes Store purchasing, that's actually quite a good deal -- you might want to stock up on the cards while they're on sale.
Other Apple products featured in the Best Buy Black Friday ad:
-- The entry level 13-inch MacBook Pro and 21.5-inch iMac (no discounts)
-- All 8GB iPod nanos (no discount, but you can get a package with an iPod nano, Gumy Earbud Headphones, an Aerosport Case, and a PowerBlock Wall Charger for an added $10 over the price of a nano alone)
-- An 8GB iPod touch with a free $30 Best Buy gift card
Apple Stores usually offer slight discounts on select Mac hardware on Black Friday. We'll keep you updated on other Apple-related Black Friday deals as we hear about them, and we'll feature a recap of all the deals a day or two before the shopping madness begins.
Black Friday ads have slowly started to leak out, and the latest is Best Buy's Black Friday ad. As usual, there aren't any deals to be had...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update