TUAW Talkcast tonight at 10 PM ET: Updates, updates, and updates
Does it seem like you've been running Software Update on your Mac more than any other application lately? iTunes 10.1 has hit and Mac OS X 10.6.5 is in the wild, and over in the land of Apple mobile devices iOS 4.2 is about to drop.
Tonight on the TUAW Talkcast, we'll talk all about the state of updates, what's working and what's not, what to expect from iOS 4.2 when it finally arrives, and even speculate about the future of Mac OS X.
If you haven't joined us in the past for the Talkcast, you're in for a treat. To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, or you can try out the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 PM Sunday. You can also join in through the Talkshoe iPhone web app. To call in on regular phone or VOIP lines (take advantange of your free cellphone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8. Talk with you then!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature