Griffin announces iPod nano Slap wristband
Sure, you want people to notice your cool new iPod nano, especially when you wear it as a watch. But what if you also want them to think you're a time traveler from 1988? According to Cult of Mac, Griffin Technology has brought back the famed "slap bracelet" in blindingly bright colors for your Quantum Leap(ing), iPod nano-owning self. For use with the newly designed 6th-gen iPod nano, the Slap is a flexible wristband made from silicone and metal which slaps shut around your wrist while holding your iPod securely in place.
Coming soon in a dizzying rainbow of colors, the Slap wristband/watchband is priced at US$24.99. Hopefully this version won't get banned in schools like in they did in 1990.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter