Arkhippo iPhone 4 case gives your baby some back
Does this case make my iPhone 4 look fat?
Uh, yeah. It sure does.
Remember during the introduction of the iPhone 4 when both Steve Jobs and designer Jony Ive touted the thin design? Well, the designers at Arkwhat in Oakland, CA have decided that your iPhone needs a little protection, and instead of trying to make a case with the svelte, skinny model look of the device, they've put it on a diet of McDonalds Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese and triple-thick chocolate milk shakes.
The Arkhippo I case is a plump, cuddly, and cheap (US$24) fatty that you can really grab onto. What other iPhone 4 case do you know of that will stand up on its own without resorting to some sort of mechanical flip-out leg? It comes in a variety of colors, including my favorite -- purple.
You probably don't want to put the Arkhippo I into your front or back pocket unless you're wearing some really baggy pants. Video of the Arkhippo I in action can be found on the next page.
[via Yanko Design]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration